Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getting ready for Winter???

I know it's still July, but, I couldn't help making this little snowmanIt was a quick little project I could embroider in the car.  The borders were easy and didn't take any time at all.  The pattern is called "Snow Much Fun".  I've made a couple of kits but I brightened them up more than mine - didn't use as much black.  

This has been another great week-end.  The sun shone brightly so we could spend the day swimming (and getting a bit of color in our cheeks).  We had family here again this week-end - it was so much fun!!  It's a shame we can't get together every week-end.
Will keep you posted on this week's project - I think I'll get some curtains made.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Sharron. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes I'm back in the saddle again. Did you know that you are a no reply blogger. That may be why you haven't rec'd any replies.
    Loving the hot weather.

    ReplyDelete